Cryo Combi, a cutting-edge device designed in accordance with the latest technological knowledge and tested extensively in the field of aesthetic medicine. Targeted non-invasive treatments, which make it possible to maintain or restore a harmonious appearance, enhancing body shape and bringing to the fore a clean and natural beauty, always maintaining high levels of comfort and safety for both the professional and the patient.
Cryolipolysis is an Aesthetic Medicine treatment that aims to remodel the contours of the body through cold therapy.
The device tends to lower the temperature in the treated area. An applicator equipped with a cup is placed on the concerned area; the skin is suctioned into the cup and cooled depending on the temperature set by the operator. This system makes it possible to selectively treat accumulations of fat, limiting possible damage to the skin or to other tissues that are not concerned by this specific treatment.
The device uses 6 bio-stimulating laser emission applicators that complete the treatment.
All settings are displayed on a 10.1” colour touch screen.
The software code has been written in accordance with the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept, to make it particularly user-friendly.
- Power supply 230V (optional 110V)
- Max power consumption 600W
- Electrical safety class II BF
- IP Protection rating IP40
- 1” colour touch screen with built-in PC
- Operating temperature 0-40 °C
- Operating humidity 30-75% without condensation
- Dimensions L 67 x H 125 x D 66 cm
- Weight 45 kg
- 1 power cable
- 2 large cryotherapy hand pieces
- 2 small cryotherapy hand pieces
- 4 large laser plates
- 2 small laser plates
- 8 Cryo hand piece filters
- 1 laser control centre
- 6 elastic bands
- 10 antifreeze membranes
- 1 water refill kit