Hifu-Top is the Top Quality Group device that represents the effective non-invasive alternative to surgical lifting. The equipment is designed according to the latest technical and scientific knowledge, and implements two innovative technologies that have been tested in the medical-aesthetic field. Hifu-Top allows you to intervene both on the face and on the body, guaranteeing gradual remodelling and skin rejuvenation without needing to resort to invasive methods.
skin laxity, forehead wrinkles, periocular wrinkles, perilabial wrinkles, nose-to-mouth lines, rough and ageing skin, acne vulgaris, laxity of chin and cheeks, double chin, localised adiposity, sagging due to weight loss, abdominal laxity, cellulite and muscle hypotonia.
It is a non-invasive and painless technology that can be defined as a “virtual syringe”. A particular electromagnetic pulse acts so that an active principle is absorbed transdermally without needles, guaranteeing a higher concentration and efficacy only on the affected areas.
High Intesity Focused Ultrasound
It represents valid technology that can guarantee non-surgical lifting treatment, capable of ensuring gradual skin rejuvenation without resorting to invasive methods.
The system consists of five transducers: three for the face, capable of focusing the ultrasonic beam on three different depths of the tissues, capable of stimulating and renewing collagen, improving texture and reducing skin sagging; two for the body, at different depths, which induce a “lipolytic-like” and firming action.
- 5 heads (function FACE 1.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.5 mm, function BODY 8.0 mm, 13 mm) which act at different depths of the skin. The energy passes through the skin without leaving sequelae.
- Easy to control and manage.
- Automatic scan of the energy spots (settable by software).
- Possibility of sterilising the transducer for electroporation in autoclave.
- All of the parameters are displayed on a generously-sized 10” colour touch screen.
- The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
- Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
- Max Power consumption 250 W
- Electrical safety class II BF
- Protection rating IP IP40
- Ultrasound Frequency 4 MHz, 7 MHz
- Ultrasound Power Density Max 3 W/cm2
- Max electroporation voltage 120 V @ 1000 ohm
- Electroporation impulse frequency 1÷3000 Hz, settable
- 1″” colour touch screen with embedded PC
- Operating temperature 0÷40 °C
- Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
- Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
- Weight 6 kg
- 01 power cable
- 01 HIFU transducer
- 01 cartridge for HIFU 1.5 mm
- 01 cartridge for HIFU 3 mm
- 01 cartridge for HIFU 4.5 mm
- 01 cartridge for HIFU 8 mm
- 01 cartridge for HIFU 13 mm
- 01 transducer for medical electroporation
- 01 buckskin plate for electroporation
- 03 5 ml Pic syringes
- 01 accessory case
- 01 elastic band
- 01 electroporation cable kit