Shock Cell is the Top Quality Group device that can be used both in the aesthetic-medical and physiotherapy fields. The equipment is designed according to the latest technical and scientific knowledge, and implements a widely tested method, such as Shockwaves. Shock Cell is the ideal solution to treat all types of cellulite and localised adiposity, thereby ensuring evident remodelling of the figure; the device also guarantees effective results in the treatment of pathologies in the physiotherapy field.
Localised adiposity, cellulite blemishes, orange peel skin.
Elbow pain and golfer’s elbow, insertional tendinopathies, impingement, patellar tendinopathy, pes anserinus tendinopathy, groin, achilles tendinopathies, calcaneal apophysitis, plantar fascia, calcaneal spine.
These are sound waves that are ballistically generated through electromagnetic or electro-hydraulic means or by piezoelectric effect and conveyed onto living tissue. Their distinctive feature is that they quickly reach a positive pressure peak followed by an equally quick negative pressure phase. These waves, conveyed onto a variably-sized area of tissue, cause a compression phase followed by a stretching phase lasting microseconds. This type of energy pulse can produce various therapeutic effects. In particular, Shock waves have a direct effect on the tissue of the target area, improving the visual appearance of orange peel. They also have a biological effect, which results in anti-inflammatory and stimulating action on fibroblasts and osteoblasts, thereby justifying their use in both orthopaedics and aesthetic medicine.
- VACUUM (Aesthetic Medicine)
- It does not require conductive creams.
- Adjustable impulse frequency and power.
- Option of sterilising the electroporation transducer in autoclave.
- All of the parameters are displayed on a 10.1” colour touch screen.
- The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
- Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
- Max power consumption 300 Wmax
- Electrical safety class I BF
- IP Protection rating IP40
- Electromagnetic pulse technology
- Pulse frequency 1÷16 Hz settable from software
- Energy 60 mJ – 185 mJ
- Maximum pump suction 200 mbar
- 1″ colour touch screen with embedded PC
- Operating temperature 15÷35 °C
- Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
- Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
- Weight 10 kg
- 01 power cable
- 01 footswitch
- 01 Shock Wave transducer
- 01 RADIAL and VACUUM head R36 (aesthetic medicine)
- 01 RADIAL head R08 (physiotherapy)
- 01 RADIAL head R15 (physiotherapy)
- 04 FOCAL heads F15 (physiotherapy)
- 04 FOCAL heads F20 (physiotherapy)
- 02 Rubber bumpers