The effective and non-invasive technology for the treatment of physiotherapeutic indications of the whole body
Diatherapy is the device that is designed and produced in Italy that bases its effectiveness on the synergy of innovative technologies, such as Capacitive/resistive diathermy, Glove conductive electrodes and Electroporation. The equipment, designed according to the latest technical and scientific knowledge, allows effective and non-invasive treatment of several physiotherapy indications of the whole body.
– The two transducers for Diathermy are perfectly ergonomically shaped for them to be light, handled easily and effective even for physiotherapeutic treatments that require maximum precision.
– The glove conductive electrodes allow different types of effects to be achieved simultaneously: excitomotor, thermal, analgesic, trophic and chemical.
– The synergy between Electroporation and other technologies makes it possible to achieve the desired therapeutic objectives in a much shorter time than with traditional methods.
- ARTROSIS / ARTHRITIS
- FRACTURE STRESS-CAUSED
- ESTABLISHED FRACTURES
- FIRST STAGE LESIONS
- SECOND STAGE LESIONS
- Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
- Max power consumption 450 W
- Electrical safety class II BF
- Protection rating IP IP40
- Max RF output power 150 W @ 50 ohm
- RF emission frequency 500 kPlz, 1000 kHz settable from software
- Type of emission Capacitive/Resistive
- Monopolar / Bipolar functions
- Max electroporation voltage 120 V @ 1000 ohm
- Electroporation impulse freq. 1÷3000 Hz, settable from software
- Complex electroporation wave shape, settable from software
- 1″””” colour touch screen with embedded PC
- Operating temperature 0÷40 °C
- Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
- Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
- Weight 7 kg
- Feedback of the impedance of the treatment area to adapt the treatment parameters to the individual conditions of the patient.
- Possibility of setting two frequencies through the software: 500 kHz for pathologies at a greater depth and 1 MHz for more superficial pathologies.
- Possibility of setting monopolar or bipolar mode on large areas through the software without changing transducer.
- Possibility of setting capacitive or resistive mode through the software without changing transducers.
- Capacitive transducers without epoxy coating.
- Possibility of sterilising the transducer for electroporation in autoclave.
- All of the parameters are displayed on a 10.1” colour touch screen and the software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
- 01 power cable
- 01 small diathermy transducer
- 01 large diathermy transducer
- 01 head for bipolar diathermy
- 03 heads for monopolar diathermy
- 01 elastic band
- 01 steel plate
- 01 steel plate cable
- 01 cable for electroporation
- 02 face and body electroporation transducers with syringe
- 01 medical electroporation transducer connection cable
- 01 buckskin plate for electroporation
- 02 connection cables for buckskin plate for electroporation
- 01 electro-conductive glove