VELVET SKIN INTRA PLUS
Velvet Skin Intra Plus is the device that represents the complete version of the Top Quality Group Velvet Skin line. The equipment is designed according to the latest technical and scientific knowledge, and implements five innovative technologies that have been tested extensively in the medical-aesthetic field. Velvet Skin Intra Plus allows non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments to be carried out, which guarantee the patient significant improvements in terms of facial skin rejuvenation and body remodelling.
VELVET SKIN INTRA PLUS
Capacitive and Resistive Radiofrequency,
and Intradermal Radiofrequency in Aesthetic Medicine and Physiotherapy
Wrinkles, micro wrinkles, acne, muscle hypotonia, cellulite, sagging, localized adiposity, stretch marks, crow’s feet, skin texture imperfections, skin dehydration and laxity of the chin and cheeks.
Physiotherapy use: arthrosis, lumbago, sciatica and other osteoarticular, ligament and tendon pathologies.
It is a non-invasive method that effectively counters signs of skin ageing and assures lasting improvement of the skin on the body and face. The device comes with an applicator capable of inducing an increase in the temperature of the dermis, which stimulates the production of new collagen thus ensuring regenerative effects on the treated area visible from the very first treatments.
- The treatment is painless
- It lasts between 30 and 40 minutes and a pleasant sense of heat is felt
- The remodelling and toning of the tissues will be visible after the very first session
- The results will last over time, even when the treatments are finished
In physiotherapy, increased blood circulation and vasodilation in the affected area are induced. Arthrosis, lumbago, sciatica and other osteo-articular, ligament and tendon pathologies can be treated; from the very first application, tissue stimulation guarantees a significant reduction of the symptomatology.
It is a non-invasive and painless technology that can be defined as a “virtual syringe”. A particular electromagnetic pulse acts so that an active principle is absorbed transdermally without needles, guaranteeing a higher concentration and efficacy only on the affected areas.
The fractional mode refers to the fact that it acts selectively on a specific region. By activating a mechanism that activates cell metabolism without side effects, it acts directly on the epidermis with a reparative action.
This technology is particularly recommended for micro-surgery methods to remove hyperpigmentation and superficial blemishes.
It represents an innovative and painless method that allows you to reach under the wrinkle, causing a “filler-like” effect, without administering exogenous substances.
- Feedback of the impedance of the treatment area to adapt the treatment parameters to the individual conditions of the patient.
- Possibility of setting two frequencies through the software: 500 kHz for pathologies at a greater depth and 1 MHz for more superficial pathologies.
- Possibility of setting monopolar or bipolar mode on large areas through the software without changing transducer.
- Possibility of setting capacitive or resistive mode through the software without changing transducers.
- Capacitive transducers without epoxy coating.
- Pre-set programmes according to pathologies and areas.
- Possibility of sterilising the transducer for electroporation in autoclave.
- All of the parameters are displayed on a 10.1” colour touch screen.
- The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
- Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
- Max power consumption 450 W
- Electrical safety class II BF
- Protection rating IP IP40
- Max RF output power 150 W @ 50 ohm
- RF emission frequency 500 kPlz, 1000 kHz settable from software
- Type of emission Capacitive/Resistive
- Monopolar / Bipolar / Fractional / Radio scalpel / Intradermal RF functions
- Max electroporation voltage 120 V @ 1000 ohm
- Electroporation impulse freq. 1÷3000 Hz, settable from software
- Complex electroporation wave shape, settable from software
- 1″” colour touch screen with embedded PC
- Operating temperature 0÷40 °C
- Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
- Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
- Weight 7 kg
- 01 power cable
- 01 footswitch
- 01 elastic band
- 01 monopolar face and physiotherapy RF transducer
- 02 face electrodes (size 10mm-25mm)
- 01 plexiglas facial electrode case
- 01 mono and bipolar body and physiotherapy RF transducer
- 01 steel plate
- 01 facial bipolar RF transducer with 2 retractable tips
- 01 medical electroporation transducer
- 01 buckskin plate for electroporation
- 03 5 ml Pic syringes
- 01 4-needle fractional transducer
- 01 radio scalpel transducer with loop
- 01 intra needle connector
- 03 needles RF intra (36mm-45mm-50mm) sterile and disposable
- 01 RF and electroporation cable kit